InfoSec Drone Team
Drones are becoming more and more popular because of their ability to solve complex tasks and make current tasks more efficient. Large companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google are all investing in and researching drone technology for different purposes.
Whether it be to deliver packages in 30 minutes, provide internet to the most remote areas around the world, or perform search and rescue operations in the most treacherous terrain, drones can be developed for very specific and challenging objectives.
Some activities our team does:
- Pilot and test different UAVs
- Identify/exploit/harden security flaws present in current drone technology
- Develop new uses for drone technology from a cybersecurity perspective, such as reconnaissance, surveillance, object tracking, drone combat, drone hacking, autonomous flying, and much more.
- Build custom quadcopters
Some of our current projects:
- Control a drone using Google Cardboard as a Virtual Reality headset
- Control a drone using brain waves from an EEG device
- Develop solution for flying 25 Parrot AR Drone 2.0 at once with no WiFi interference
- Develop hacking drone using Kali and Raspberry Pi 2
- Develop a Drone Flight Simulator and obstacle course
Contact Project Lead Arcky Vielma for more information or to join the team. (firstname.lastname@example.org)